On September 8th, 2019, St. Luke’s is moving full-time to St. Ignatius Church in Fort Washington/Oxon Hill. Just a half a mile off the Beltway, at 2315 Brinkley Road, St. Ignatius is an historic parish established in 1849.
As of September 8th, weekday masses at St. Ignatius are held Tuesdays through Fridays at 9 am in the chapel. On weekends, the Saturday Vigil at 4: 30 pm, and the Sunday masses at 8 am and 9:30 am are celebrated according to the Roman Missal; at 11 am Mass is celebrated according to the Divine Worship Missal.
Sunday School at 9:30 am will begin on September 15th.