ParishSoft ConnectNow, our parish registration software, provides us the opportunity to implement online giving for parishioners and friends of St. Luke’s.
Is Online Giving Safe?
Online Giving meets the highest banking-level security standards set forth by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to ensure safe and confidential transactions. In fact, your banking information is encrypted in the system and is not accessible to any users or administrators of the Online Giving system. When you manage your own account information, St. Luke’s never needs to handle checks or worry about locking up documents containing your account information. And you’ll always be certain that your gifts are direct-deposited into the church’s account.
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to give, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget!
Getting started is easy—click our Online Giving link below. When you participate, your gift will be securely transferred directly into the parish bank account.
- Access your Online Giving website here.
- Click on the second tab, “Create a New Account.” Please complete the form. Fields with asterisk next to them are required. The address information you provide will only be used for billing purposes. Once the form has been submitted, you will receive an email containing a link that you must click in order to activate your account. Once you have successfully validated your email address, you may then log in.
- Create a User ID & Password: You can store your information by checking the box indicated. Otherwise, you must remember your User ID and Password as it will be required to enter the OnLine Giving site.
- Click on the 3rd box down, “My Payment Methods.” You may have payments taken from your Credit Card, Savings Account, or Checking Account. Under “Add A New Method” click on “add a new credit card” or “add a new back account.” Complete required information.
- Click on “Create a New Gift.” There are twenty-seven (27) different accounts in which you can give (each account represents an envelope in your giving box).
General Fund: Your pledge/what you put into the plate.
Thanksgiving Offering: Thanksgiving Sunday, which is the last Sunday of the Month.
- Choose the fund you wish to give to: click the “dropdown box” pledge or one time. If you are pledging, this means you want your giving to reoccur. You determine: giving amount; how often; and from what account.
Questions or concerns? Contact Susan White at StLukesDCOrdinariate@gmail.com for information or assistance.